I offer my coaching services using ProCoach as an integral (and affordable) part of the program.
ProCoach is an online program that has a proven track record with over 45,000 clients coached AND nearly 900,000 pounds of body fat lost.
This approach is so thorough, there are too many details to list here. It will be easier for me to explain it on the phone.
But if you want the thumbnail version (including pricing), here it is:
- The program is one year in length if you complete it in it’s entirety.
- There are two components – nutrition and exercise. I recommend doing both for the best results (it is the same price either way). Still, you could do either one by itself if you choose.
- We will introduce new habits every two weeks, and focus on building those habits through daily interaction.
- Daily you will receive a short 10 to 15 minute lesson, an exercise assignment tailored to your level of fitness, and a reminder to let us know if you practiced your assigned habit or did your workout.
- Ongoing feedback from me through the online portal as you complete lessons.
- 24/7 access to ask questions through the online portal, no need to schedule a call when you want some feedback. I commit to trying to respond within less than 24 hours to all inquiries.
- Progress updates every two weeks where we look for both physical and mental changes to celebrate.
- Completely flexible – your level of interaction will be up to you. If you are the type of person who is completely self-motivated and would prefer to just go through the program “on your own” with only contact through the portal we can do that. On the other hand, if you want daily interaction and guidance through the portal, that access is basically unlimited – and we can schedule calls or Skype sessions as well for more personal contact when you need it.
- AND the most important part – I will be there for you when the going gets tough (it always does, that is why most efforts along these lines fail). We are NOT about judging you if you don’t do lessons or if you are struggling – we are about working together to make progress when these issues come up. Together we will figure out what is causing the problem and potential ways to continue to move forward.
- Two options for payment – Monthly ($30/month for the first two months, then $60/month for ten months, you can unsubscribe at any time with no further commitment) or Annual ( one payment of $495 at the start of the program and full access for one year, 25% discount off monthly price).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If you do what I ask you to do for at least 70% of the activities for the entire year and do not see progress towards your goals I will refund 100% of your investment at the end of the year, no questions asked!
Keep in mind, this is all backed by a powerful curriculum tailored to your needs.
Yes, a curriculum created by one of the most successful weight management programs in the world! Bar none.
Let’s understand something however:
This program may NOT be for everyone and you ARE going to have to put some work in!
You may or may not be an ideal fit for this program. Our initial conversation will confirm this one way or the other.
Let’s face it. Most of us are willing to make changes – if they are not too difficult.
This program will allow you to make the changes needed to get you where you want to be, and it will be easy to do.
Just a small daily commitment – no strict diet, no hours of cardio, just building your new life one small habit at a time.
If you are ready to go, you can go ahead and purchase your subscription on my Store/ Products page under the Resources tab. Once that is complete you will be directed to further instruction on the registration process.
If you want to spend some time with me on a completely free no-obligation consultation call or Skype session (or even just an email conversation) to discuss your goals, the program, and any other questions you may have, that is completely open to you as well.
I completely understand if you want to get more information before making this commitment, and I pledge to give you as much time and resources as you need to come to that point.
But I do encourage you to take some kind of action today, there will never be a “perfect” time to change your life.
There is no good reason to put this off any longer – you deserve to be the lean and fit version of yourself, and it is completely possible to start on that now and achieve it.
Take the first small step today and Contact me to find out how to get started, or read on to find out a little more about me and what I can do for you.
I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in the last six years of research into nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and health issues.
Even if we assume I only spent a half hour per day ( and my wife will attest she is a computer “widow” sometimes, so it is likely higher than that) that would amount to over 850 hours of study.
Additionally, I have very likely been where you are, and gone through many of the same struggles with bettering myself as you may have.
Believe me, I do understand how difficult it can be, and I believe there are ways to get past that to success.
I am in the process now of formalizing my self-taught wellness education.
I have completed the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certificate in Exercise Nutrition and also the Athletic Certification and Training Commission (ACTION) Certification in Personal Training. Additionally I have completed the ACTION Advanced Nutrition Certification as well.
Here’s what we can (and cannot) do
I can help guide you with advice, resources and strategies to understand some of the changes in fitness, nutrition, weight and/or lifestyle you want to achieve and an actionable way forward to achieve them.
Decisions on what actual foods you eat or diet you want to follow will be yours to make based on your personal preferences, as well as what fitness activities you decide to choose.
My role will be to facilitate and support you in making those decisions, as well as helping hold you accountable for achieving milestones along the way.
I am not able to offer specific meal plans, nutritional advice for medical issues, or conduct nutritional analysis of your diet.
These are functions reserved for either yourself to do through resources I can point you towards, or with the help of a registered dietitian. I am familiar with several RD’s for you to consider if you need this type of coaching assistance.
It is important to me that you as a potential client feel comfortable with a choice of using me as a coach as this is a very personal relationship and decision.
I offer free initial consultations in order for you to assess me and what I may be able to do for you, as well as allow me to understand your current situation and your goals and get a feel for how long it might take us to get you there.
If at the end of the initial consultation, you decide my services are not right for you, you have some free knowledge and guidance, and I have a new person who I have met and helped in some way – a win-win for both of us.
If you do decide working with me can bring value to your life, I will dedicate myself to helping you reach your goals as that is my mission for this website and I know how wonderful it is once you are there.
Let’s get started
Find out more about ProCoach by clicking the link. If you prefer, we can go ahead and schedule a free consultation by phone or Skype. Just email me at email@example.com to set up a free no-strings-attached consultation.
Or if you are ready to go, you can just head on over to the Store to purchase your subscription.
Committed to Your Health,
Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach Level One
ACTION – Certificate in Advanced Nutrition
ACTION – Certificate in Personal Training